Tuesday, February 14, 2012

He lacks a touch of real life

I always wanted to have a gay friend. I would have thought of him like my male friend without any sexual intention. But never had and not sure why they didn't like me.
So now, I have a gay guy at work. He is flamboyant gay. I sort of had a "friendly" communication with him. And then at some point, he decided to hide his fat belly under some expensive clothes. Since then, he thinks he has the right to make jokes like "Where did you buy that, at Winners?". And he would show off how soft his cashmere sweater is and how his shirt and tie from Holt Renfrew match. So lame, annoying and if I hear it once more I will snap back "take your cashmere sweater, shove it up your ass! It might relax you!"
Done with the hope of having a gay friend. Now I know why!
Most of them are single and in need for sex. Being like a women, they do have their periods that makes them even more bitchy. Superficial and with very little touch to reality, they live in a different world, which creates a social gap and need for special attention. I say special because a person like me that after work goes home and starts from scratch with kid and parent maintenance, has absolutely no patience and respect for people like him. If gay guys are like him, I do not want to waste time with a friend like that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You wrote all this and the other post on Valentine’s day ?

Purposely seeking out a gay male friend is a complete non-starter in my opinion. They inhabit a twilight world of constantly seeking validation – both emotionally and sexually – and represent a poor substitute for a girlfriend. Agree, there are problems with becoming emotionally intimate with a friend of opposite gender, and yes this may translate into sexual friendship (and ultimately break-up), but I’d rather experience the adrenaline high of that than the anaemic flatline feeling of discussing subjects with some cashmere wearing human cupcake who’d rather pretend they are your best friend based on their confused sexual identity. In my opinion, sexual orientation and gender take a back seat to the ability to talk intelligently with anyone who can respond in kind to what’s going on inside your head.

atidra said...

I guess it was V' Day :) but do not read much behind it, the day was observed! :)
I will start calling him "Cashmere cupcake" now ... LOL
Someone else told me : You don’t need a gay-friend, you need a friend who can understand you, that’s it, gay or bi or straight – who cares.

I like all the feedback :)