Sunday, May 13, 2012

Re-connect

On many long journeys have I gone. And waited, too, for others to return from journeys of their own. Some return; some are broken; some come back so different only their names remain. --YODA, Dark Rendezvous
I am afraid that I am the last case in the mind of someone I re-met lately. There is no need to say a lot. When compared with before, you can say we might be the same and able to talk with each-other like then. But I felt it, was not. I think I am the one that has changed and didn't tell him I had changed. The thing is that, until now I didn't know I was changed either. We had to re-meet so I could be able to compare myself before and now. I have changed without understanding. Every thing that happens in our lives, changes us in a way or another. And lately, there has been a lot in my life. A friend of mine was telling me that his mother had a stroke and he was really touched and loaded with a lot of emotions about that. I feel for him and I do understand but, I just made a comment "it is his first time on these problems". I was probably rude to say that but I know that when I was going through my mom's first heart intervention, I was like him. Scared, emotional, thinking about how fragile life is. 3 years later, lots of hospitals and visits at doctors, I see these with less emotions and more on the practical side. So I think it is just Darwin's law. Nobody to be blamed or rewarded.

No comments: