Friday, November 23, 2007

Feeling like an idiot


Somebody take the e-mail away from me!
I have been busy lately, at home and at work. Worked till late from home to finish some work that I am not able to finish at work because I can't concentrate there with all the interruption. That means that I have slept not as much as I would have liked to. At home, I am also working on setting this routine with my husband that he is that takes care of the kid in the morning and I'm the one that does it on the evening. So every morning has been a battle to leave home without doing anything else but get myself ready. My husband complains and creates reasons why should I be the one to take care of the child in the morning and I'm the one that closes the ears and leaves the house, so he is forced to leave bed and get the kid ready for daycare. Lat weekend I had over some visitors that are very nerve racking. She is such a bitch that is impossible to have her around for more than one hour and not do something to piss her off and turn on the bitchy side of her. On the other side, my family is asking me to go visit them for Xmass and I want to but it's expensive and cold to travel over the Ocean with a small child. Sometimes I think I should go by myself but I know that they are 60% interested to see the child and 30% for me and 10% for my husband.
So in short, not a good week, feeling tired and busy. When I am like this, the button that activates "I can take care of anything" mode is turned on inside my head and I can become a complete annoying-chatty-silly-idiot person. My husband would also say bitch-frigid as well.
And one of things I should keep away when I am like this is e-mail, the thing that makes me write things that can't be modified or erased or have a chance to re-interpret. And today I sent this e-mail to my whole team and of course the big boss included there. He sponsored to pay for our XMass lunch and I made this comment that it feels like a charity case!! How idiot am I?!!! Idiot to write this on an e-mail!!
This will make me shut-up for a while but the thing is that it is said and send and it shouldn't have to!I have to learn to prepare the e-mail, keep it minimized for 15 minutes and then re-think if should I send it or not!! That's it, but, how hard is it?! Oh man, I just feel like a moron!

No comments: