Friday, December 7, 2007

Peace after War

I was reading this story of how this American pilot that 62 years ago bombed a city in Japan, went back and met one of the survivors. Amazing to think that he landed in the city that he bombed and destroyed 62 years ago. But what is more amazing is the fact that he actually shook hand with one of the survivors, they sat down and talked about that day, viewed in different prospectives, one from the air and the other from the ground. The Japanese guy deserves all my respect for being so cool and not killing the American right there where a lot of people died because of him.
See, I am not that nice! I can get angry with people for much less, so for example, I got a letter at the door 2 days ago telling me that there was a package shipped for me and since they didn't found me home, they send this package to one of the mail centers. The problem is that they send it to this center that is about 30 minutes drive from where I live. So I call them and ask them to bring the package from the far away center to one that is very close to me. The girl typed a lot of stuff for about 10 minutes and at the end she gave me this confirmation number. And when I come home today, I find another letter at my door telling me that the package is still at the far away center waiting for me to pick up!!! I call and I was hoping it was a problem as it really should have been to the center close to me. Nope, not a mistake, the guy really didn't read at all all the notes the girl wrote for him but just kept the package back. Because it is Friday, the chance to have the packaged moved to the close center was Monday! Very angry I decide to drive to that place and just pick it up myself. Get there and the guy looks at the letter and tells me that it will be available at 7 pm ( was 6:30) off course I started telling him how incompetent his pairs are, idiots that don't know how to read and I was kind of glad there were some other people there to hear how much that postage service sucks! Waited there for 30 minutes, my daughter started crying and I didn't bother myself at all. At 7 pm the guy goes to the back office and I get in the front desk again and started ringing the bell they had there. The guy came back and asked for all the things he needed, asked me also to sign and passed the thing to sign to me like I was going to fetch it, very rude! Well, I did the same, sign it as bad as I could and just push it to him. I am so angry with these idiots that are not capable to read notes, have very little school, but work for some sort of Union, have a steady salary and just think they are someone!! I can't have the Japanese attitude and be cool, I am hot blood and I want to make sure that someone will pay off my anger! Is it bad? Maybe, but I am not the kind of person that gives you the other cheek if you slap me. Nope, I will very much want to brake your nose and hear you being hurt! Something is going on, even the palm reader (at the work's Halloween party) told me that I am a nice person but I will toughen up as I get older because I will realize that life is tough. Maybe I am getting older and tougher. It is in human nature to be angry and let it out. Look at this picture and tell me that we should not be angry! And by the way, is not my kid!

No comments: