Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Loose the muse

You can tell I lost my muse somewhere last month. Nothing to write for a month... actually a lot but nothing to amuse me. It doesn't really matter what brings you the energy, but once you loose it, everything else is multiplied by zero and makes no sense.... practically, it sucks! And then I decide to watch only romantic movies so maybe they can entertain me, but all they do is make me feel even worst, ... ok I admit, I cry....To rub it more, the weather is getting so warm and nice that is almost spring. This morning I did see birds in the little tree in my front yard. As good as it might sound, there is a big bell inside my had that goes ding-dong and reminds me that I have to loose some weight before I start wearing clothes that let skin show.

So, back to the energy and muse. A couple of weeks ago I felt smart, I found this solution for a big problem around and I can tell you that being a hero it feels good. I had in my head this AC/DC song "I'm TNT, I'm dynamite...." with all the power and energy it brings. Every other problem around started feeling like it was just a question that was waiting for my answer (solution). Yeah! The down side was that the weather at those days was the worst of this winter. Snow and cold like hell.
And then it started...one day we got stuck on something that I didn't expect and I didn't have a plan on how to handle it. The other day, the testing team found out that the big solution I had two weeks ago, actually doesn't work as expected. All that energy is kind of sleeping now and although I can still find solution for other problems, it just does not feel good. All I need and want now is vacation, take some days off, re-charge my energy and get my muse back... oh.. and loose a little weight.
It looks like all I can think of is work. I have said before I'm a workaholic, but I do get my muse from other stuff too. The thing is that it does not matter what brings or takes the muse, I must push on all the options around me that can bring me the energy I lost... even if that means watching more Hugh Grant movies.

No comments: