Sunday, March 18, 2007

Weekend is to me like vacation is to ...

So is this show, Test the Nation IQ and I was expecting to do a 89% in a 100% scale. Missed some questions as it took a while to get them, but I made it to be a 85%, not so bad but not so good either! At the last page, when they showed my result, the bell of results was from 50 to 140%. Now how can someone be 140% smart???? Maybe that can be a question on it's own. If you want to take the same test, cbc.ca/testthenation

Before this show, was another one "Canada's next great Prime Minister". The judges were 4 ex liberal Prime Ministers or Ministers. So there were 3 guys and 1 girl picked from some audition tapes. There were some very good ides from the peoples in tapes that didn't make it to the stage, like: marijuana has to be legal, there has to be a match making agency controlled and organized by government! At the end of each poll, the results were close between a guy from Quebec and another English speaking young doctor. The doctor won 2 out of three polls but the french guy won the last one, the final one that gave him 50.000$. Well, I'm ok with that, he was 23 and married, spoke english and french and came from a military home. What I didn't like is that he was french! Why all the politicians of Canada has to come from Quebec? Is it true that french have the politic in the blood and they can spin the words and the situation in a way to make you angry and win by just being ... what's the word....son of b*s!
Anyway,
the most important thing about my weekend is that I started the karate class! I always wanted to be good in kicking ass, but never took it seriously. This guy that works with me, has black belt and he has classes very close to where I live. At the end of the class, I felt my legs being wick and I thought: good thing I'm driving home. By the end of the day, my legs are in so much pain that I'm holding to the rail to come up and down the stairs. Ohh... I don't see a nice Monday ahead! The teacher is not coming to work tomorrow for some personal reasons and I think he is just lucky cause I would have taken all the energy left in me, multiplied it by the pain and give him a very good kick. Take that black belt! I'm supposed to go back next Sunday... I will think more about it during the week.
And the answer of the title is: cruise captain! He does not enjoy vacation while taking care of all the people in the boat!

No comments: