Tuesday, March 13, 2007

That Secret

So, this huge hit book, "The Secret", that explains how to be happy and have any thing you want. Because my reading time is lost, I got the movie and I thought I will get it in nutshell in a couple of hours. I like it quite a bit actually, although there is a lot of bullsh** in it. The idea is that the Universe and everything works based on the law of attraction. In order to attract something, we must use our body-brain-muscle energy in order to focus it to make that wish come true. Not bad at all! Dream about something, visualize it in your mind, if a chance to make it happen, grab it! And then, there is this part when they say "You can't change the World! Forget about the past and think about what the future can bring you" That sounds a little wrong to me.



For some reasons, it just feels to me like it's coming sealed from Bush before elections!



I would like to think like that, to base my every day in good and happy thoughts, to be a dreamer with a philosophy behind it. But what if my dream is to change the World? What if my dream is to re-live some part of my past? This secret kind of limits your dreams like that.
Now, since I am a grown up and I kind of given up on changing the World, and since I have lived my life and I have no worries about my past, I will give this theory a shot! My dream is to have 20 million dollars in a couple of years minimum and in this life time maximum! I will be very positive, I will buy Lottery tickets every time the price is 20 millions, I will say yes if a millionaire will ask me to marry him and I will help any rich person in trouble after s/he promises me to pay me back. This is my Secret and I will go and work on it, right now! I have actually bought also a T-shirt that reads "DESI(RED)" in order to attract desires (hmmm ...)
In the book they say that there is plenty of resources out there to make all of us happy. We do not desire the same things so the resources can be shared in a peaceful way. This means, you other people, dream about other stuff because I'm dreaming about money.

No comments: