Friday, May 11, 2007

New wheels

It feels so good to drive my new Volvo C30!



Till late, I used to be a "from A to B" person when related to cars. And then my husband kept talking about how good it feels when the car drives nice and fast and people actually turn their heads to look at your car, so I became one of "enjoy the driving" people. As you can see, this car is very catchy, sporty and (wrongfully) gives the idea that the driver is a single person. Someone told me that from behind, it looks like some kind of animal. I have actually noticed Audi and BMW drivers getting behind to look at my car's ass :)) Or some do see the car from behind and then they get in front and check me out from the mirror to see if the driver matches the car. Driving games you learn when you spend 2 hours a day on the High Way! I wish my behind was that attractive after the birth :)
When you drive it, it gives a sense of accomplishment. I have also prepared a CD with some songs with a nice beat that give extra energy. My work mates can understand from the way I say "good morning" if I drove my car to work or not. It's just sweet and fun to own a car like that!I have also ordered a customized license plate that will tell everyone what city I was born. Very proud about that, and very proud to have a car that matches how I feel :) .. altho' not many people will understand my license plate unless they know the city I was born.

No comments: