Sunday, March 9, 2008

Let it snow

I DID THIS MOUNTAIN


Last week the snow just fell and fell. This white mountain of snow is my art work while I shoveled my driveway. You can see how the little tree is all covered in snow. And after this day, it snowed again and again. There is no more room where to put the snow on my front yard. we do throw some on the street with the hope that some cars moving by will take care of it getting away.
I was thinking, since we have so much snow that we don't want, but up on North there are a lot of Polar Bears that need snow, why don't we send some snow there? Pour guys, will be so happy to have some snow and we will have more room here for the new snow. ... good idea right... and then someone told me that our snow is polluted and if it goes there it will pollute the clean North Pole. ... kind of makes sense. So we have to deal with the pollution and the snow while Polar Bears are on a clean and snowless place. What do you choose, have a lot of something even if it's polluted or a little of it and worried that will go away soon, but clean and pristine ?
Personally, I would choose the last one, so I would like to be a Polar Bear in search of clean snow, enjoy all the purity of it, raise my cubs in this clean and fresh place and altho' I know it will go soon, my new days will have a good memory of the old days, my cubs will grow up having a good childhood. Nothing is clean and pure anymore, or better not for long, so if you find, smell, touch something clean and pristine, give it a big hug, a deep breath, a good look and enjoy it for as long as it lasts. All will be left is memories, nice memories :)

No comments: